Home / Buildings / Lords Mobile | Buildings | Infirmary

Lords Mobile | Buildings | Infirmary

Lord Mobile Infirmary

© IGG

In Lords Mobile your infirmary allows you to heal some of your troops which are killed in a battle. You can build multiple infirmaries allowing you to protect more troops in your army.

Troops that are killed defending your turf, gathering on tiles, or reinforcing guild members are sent to your infirmary. Provided you have a large enough infirmary capacity to house your whole army, then no troops will be killed.

If  your troops are killed during offensive actions 60% of your troops killed will go to the infirmary. This includes attacking other players, rallying and attacking the wonder only. The the remaining 40% will be killed.

Healing troops still costs resources and time. The main advantage of the Infirmary is that it is much cheaper and quick to revive troops, than it is to train them again from scratch. You can also instantly heal troops with gems. The gem cost increases based on the amount of time to heal your troops and the shortfall in resources you have.

Whilst you are leveling it is a good idea to keep your infirmary capacity in excess of the number of troops you own. This means apart from attacks you instigate, you can never lose any of your troops.

At level 25 each infirmary will house 40,000 troops and provides a 5% bonus to troop health.

The table below has the build cost for each upgrade level from 1 to 25. It also shows the build time (before boosts), buildings required and the might rewarded.

Infirmary Building Requirements

Level Food Stones Timber Ore Time Requirements Capacity Might
1 80 100 160 60 1m 30s +1,000 12
2 120 150 240 90 3m 0s +500 24
3 180  225  360  135 6m 0s Barracks 3 +700  36
4 270  337  540  202 12m 0s Barracks 4 +800  50
5 405  506  310  803  24m 0s Barracks 5  +1500  70
6  607  759  1,215  455 38m 24s Barracks 6 +1500  99
7 911 1,139 1,822 683 57m 36s Barracks 7 +1,500 139
8 1,822 2,278 3,645 1,366 1h 26m 24s Barracks 8 +1,500 193
9 3,645 4,556 7,290 2,733 2h 0m 58s Barracks 9 +1,500 271
10 7,290 9,112 14,580 5,467 2h 49m 21s Barracks 10 +1,500 380
11 14,580 18,225 29,160 10,935 3h 40m 9s Barracks 11 +1,500 531
12 29,160 36,450 58,320 21,870 4h 46m 12s Barracks 12 +1,500 744
13 58,320 72,900 116,640 43,740 6h 12m 3s Barracks 13 +1,500 1,041
14 116,640 145,800 233,280 87,480 8h 3m 40s Barracks 14 +1,500 1,458
15 233,280 291,600 466,560 174,960 10h 28m 46s Barracks 15 +1,500 2,041
16 466,560 583,200 933,120 349,920 13h 37m 24s Barracks 16 +1,500 2,857
17 699,840 874,800 1,399,680 524,880 14h 59m 8s Barracks 17 +1,500 4,001
18 909,792 1,137,240 1,819,584 682,344 16h 29m 3s Barracks 18 +1,500 5,600
19 1,182,729 1,478,412 2,365,459 887,047 18h 7m 57s Barracks 19 +1,500 7,841
20 1,537,548 1,921,935 3,075,096 1,153,161 19h 56m 45s Barracks 20 +1,500 10,977
21 1,998,813 2,498,516 3,997,626 1,499,109 23h 56m 06s Barracks 21 +1,500 15,367
22 2,598,456  3,248,071 5,196,913 1,948,842 1d 11h 54m Barracks 22 +2,000 21,515
23 3,377,994 4,222,492 6,755,988 2,533,495 2d 13h 2m Barracks 23 +2,000 30,121
24 4,391,392 5,489,240 8,782,784 3,293,544 4d 19h 57m Barracks 24 +2,000 42,168
25 8,782,784 10,978,480 17,565,568 6,587,088 Barracks 25* +5,500 71,687
T 26,413,218 33,016,523 52,825,940 19,810,409 +40,000 219,223

*Level 25 requires a gold hammer which can be purchased from the store for 2,000 gems.

Please feel free to leave any details you have from Lords Mobile by commenting below and we will update the data accordingly.

About Snow Queen

Welcome to my winter wonderland!

5 comments

  1. Infirmary 21
    Needs:
    Barraks 21
    Wheat 1.998.813
    Stone 2.498.516
    Woood 3997.626
    Ore 1.499.109
    Gives
    Might +15.367
    +1500
    Time: 23:56:06

  2. Infirmary 25
    Time: 9d 15:55:44

  3. If I have soldiers in infirmary and somebody successfully attacks me, all wounded soldiers die.

  4. How long can we keep troops in infirmaries? Is there a time limit?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*