In Lords Mobile Intelligence Report research provides valuable information when scouting enemies. It is found in the military tree.
There are 10 levels with the following intelligence unlocked for each level:-
- Reveals estimated size of target.
- Reveals the target’s soldier composition and estimated number of deployed traps.
- Reveals the estimated size of target allied troops and garrisoned troops.
- Reveals the squad numbers, trap names, estimated number of traps, and composition of allied troops and garrisoned troops in target Castle.
- Indicates if the leader is in target Castle and reveals estimated size of each squad in target,
- Reveals estimated size of target’s allied troops and garrisoned troops and estimated current wall HP.
- Reveals the name and estimated size of each squad in target coalition army as well as the player name of the allied troops and garrisoned troops in target Castle.
- Reveals the rank and grade of target’s leader and heroes. Includes garrisoned heroes.
- Reveals details of all buildings, defending army, and traps deployed in target turf.
- Reveals details of target’s allied troops, garrisoned troops, wounded troops at infirmary, damaged traps, current wall HP and active turf boosts in target.
The table below has the resource cost and time to upgrade each level of intelligence report. You can find out your own individual times based on your research boost here.
Intelligence Report Research Requirements
Please feel free to leave any details you have from Lords Mobile by commenting below and we will update the data accordingly.